Italian Merchants in the Early-Modern Spanish Monarchy, Catia Brilli & Manuel Herrero Sánchez, eds (Routledge, 2017).
1. The business relations, identities and political resources of Italian merchants in the early-modern Spanish monarchy: some introductory remarks Manuel Herrero Sánchez
2. Tuscan merchants in Andalusia: a historiographical debate Angela Orlandi
3. A Genoese merchant and banker in the Kingdom of Naples: Ottavio Serra and his business network in the Spanish polycentric system, c.1590–1620 Yasmina Rocío Ben Yessef Garfia
4. Looking through the mirrors: materiality and intimacy at Domenico Grillo’s mansion in Baroque Madrid Felipe Gaitán Ammann
5. Small but powerful: networking strategies and the trade business of Habsburg-Italian merchants in Cadiz in the second half of the eighteenth century Klemens Kaps
6. Coping with Iberian monopolies: Genoese trade networks and formal institutions in Spain and Portugal during the second half of the eighteenth century Catia Brilli
Velázquez Re-Examined: Theory, History, Poetry, and Theatre, Giles Knox and Tanya Tiffany, eds (Brepols, 2017).
Introduction — Giles Knox and Tanya J. Tiffany
The Poet in Painting: Góngora’s Portraits and the Politics of the Paragone — Laura R. Bass
Eggs, Water, Metal: Velázquez, the Paragone, and the Products of Pratica — Giles Knox
Joseph’s Bloodied Coat Presented to Jacob. From Portrait to History: History at the Margins of the Human — Fernando Marías
Velázquez and the Philosophers in the Torre de la Parada — Aneta Georgievska-Shine
Heresy, Judaism, and Paganism in the Hall of Realms — Javier Portús
David Thomas Orique, O.P., To Heaven or to Hell: Bartolomé de las Casas’ Confesionario (Penn State, 2018).